Monster High Photo Finish Contest Second Entry!

| Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Monster High Photo Finish Contest Second Entry! Video Clips. Duration : 2.67 Mins.


Ok, so I saw so many people entering with more than one drawing so I thought I'd enter with the other Draculaura picture I drew too! Fave, like, comment, all that good stuff. ALSO! If enough people comment saying they want me to put up more of my drawings- Monster High, my own made-up characters and my Sonic fan characters- you'll see more videos! But only if enough people comment! I own nothing but myself and the drawing! The dolls and characters are by Mattel.

Keywords: Monster, High, Mattel, Dolls, Art, Draculaura, Count, Fabulous, Holt, Hyde, Jackson, Jeckyl, Cleo, De, Nile, Deuce, Gorgon, Clawdeen, Wolf, Lagoona, Blue, Opperetta, Gloom, Beach, Dawn, of, the, Dance, Frankie, Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com